Monday, March 28, 2011

Exam Season Again

Once again, I'm on a short hiatus. I'll likely be able to post again at the end of the week.
My next few posts will deal with the Stations of the Cross, and I'm also considering writing a post about the movie "Doubt" with Meryl Streep and Philip Seymour Hoffman.

In the meantime however, I'm writing a marketing paper and prepping for final exams.

Also, here are three lovely pieces of music. First is my favourite portion of Summer, from Vivaldi's Four Seasons. Second is Arepsalin, which I'm told is a Coptic hymn. Third is Crucem Sanctam Subiit, which I've read is a modern recreation of what Templar chant might have sounded like.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And looking forward to your post on Doubt, I've never had a chance to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ireneaus, this was a brief post for you! I guess your exams are taking up the brunt of your time and energy. If you want to read some of my ramblings I have posted them at http://touched-inthehead.blogspot.com/2011/03/what-to-write-about.html, check it out if you like and tell me what you think. be gentle!

    Ed Normile

    ReplyDelete